Friday, July 30, 2010
Thursday, July 29, 2010
Wednesday, July 28, 2010
Tuesday, July 27, 2010
Sunday, July 25, 2010
Details magazine lists down The 7 deadly fashion, style, and grooming choices that could be the last mistakes you ever make. I kinda agree with everything but the skinny jeans. I think they're cool and will be around for awhile, thanks to BALMAIN, Dior Homme and Burberry.
1. Super skinny jeans
2. Tying your tie really tight
3. Full body tattoos
4. George Hamilton looks
5. Dirty fingernails
6. Obsessively texting or talking on cell phone
Saturday, July 24, 2010
Does Tom Cruise owns just one pair of shoes. The guy whose net worth is around $250 million (according to this site) wore the same pair of shoes everywhere - the premiere of his new movie "Knight and Day," out and about with Kate and Cameron. And not to mention - Tom Cruise is 5' 7" Cameron Diaz and Katie Holmes both are 5' 9" (plus they were on 3-4 inches heels). I'm just saying... Photo source
Friday, July 23, 2010
Dave Nemetz from Yahoo TV blog made an interesting comparison between the award-winning period drama "Mad Men" and MTV's trashy reality show "Jersey Shore." Here are the 8 reasons why he thinks so...
1. Both are set in a bygone era.
2. Both feature chauvinistic men pursuing multiple women.
3. Both have a charming leading man who uses an assumed name.
4. Both have characters who know how to cut a rug.
5. Both are dealing with the aftermath of a messy breakup.
6. Both are setting fashion trends.
7. Both have a spunky girl who's bounced back from adversity.
8. Both are starting over this season.
Thursday, July 22, 2010
Tuesday, July 20, 2010
Despite the world's economic crisis (the recession in the US and economic problem in Turkey, Portugal, etc.), Hermès sales has gained 23% over the first half of 2010, thanks to the Asian market. "The second-quarter revenue jumped 57 percent in Asia, excluding Japan, where sales gained 10 percent." You can read full report here...