Sunday, July 27, 2008

Flash Back

Sometimes, some incident happened and make you think about the past...especially, the good part (hint: previous post)

How Deep Is Your Love - Take That

" And when you rise in the morning sun
I feel you touch my hand in the pouring rain
And the moment that you wander far from me
I wanna feel you in my arms again

And you come to me on a summer breeze
Keep me warm in your love
Then you softly leave
And it's me you need to show

How deep is your love?
How deep is your love?
I really meant to learn
Cos we're living in a world of fools
Breaking us down when they
All should let us be
we belong to you and me

I believe in you
You know the door to my very soul
You're the light in my deepest, darkest hour
My savior when I fall

And you may not think I care for you
When you know down inside
That I really do. "

No comments: