Thursday, May 17, 2007

Just When I Thought I Had Nobody

As you see that I haven't blogged since Tuesday morning. I had a big presentation for my school project which was due yesterday. I was working on the presentation board all day Tuesday with some basic microsoft program. It looked very good on the computer screen but very pixelated when it's printed out (which by the way it was 9 PM). I freaked out and called my friend, Andy who is a god sent, for help about Adobe Photoshop. He promised to come over the next day around 7 AM and help me out around 2 hours before he went to work. I finished my work just before I headed out to present at school and everything worked out well from that.
Andy - I can't thank you any more and you just gave me another reason to love you (as a friend, BTW).

No comments: