Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Fernando is a Fighter

The first TV interview of a Brazilian male model Fernando Fernades who got in the car accident last month which caused him to lose movement from the waist down. He is currently undergoing 3 physical therapy a week. I like this section when he told the reporter " If I tell you I'm happy, I will be lying. If I tell you that I'm sad, I will I be lying. I am looking to live the positive side, I think this is the only way, my only commitment that I go out of this. Because if we hold fast to be the bad things, and be blathering head 'why am I here? Why I was getting the car that day? Why I was leaving home?' So I try not to think. I try to see the good things within the bad things to try to grow with it. " I'm praying for him to have a speedy recovery and be able to walk again. Never give up, Fernando...
Thanks
MIB for the report and keeps us posted.

No comments: