Sunday, June 14, 2009

Good Bye, San Francisco

As this post is being published, I'm sitting on the plane on my way back to Bangkok. It's hard for me to call Bangkok "HOME" because I've been living in San Francisco for 13 years, that's HOME to me. It was a hardest decision to walk away from the place where I'm used to and people I love but it'll be for my brighter future. My last week was the worst because of all the love from people around me. I'm trying to be the best human being as I could be. I'm not saying I am the best, but my friends showed me that...I'm on my way.

2 comments:

Kevin @ myMANybags said...

Hey Sean,

have a safe journey to BKK...and you can always visit SF again when you have a chance...must think positive...:-) Anywhere is just a flight away! Welcome to my side of the world in asia!:-P

SE@N said...

Thanks Kevin for the lovely support. I landed in BKK safely and still adjusting myself to the weather and most of all - culture.