Monday, March 09, 2009

Things I've Missed


I still don't have my laptop with me yet and once I get it back, I have to wait until Friday for my friend to install all the applications I need. Now, I'm using my roommate's computer which is difficult for me to post any pictures. I've never felt disconnected to the world like this before.

Here are the things I'd love to blog and will do when I can.

- More of my Miami pics
- The reason why I love Brazilian
- Paris Fashion Week Fall 2009 - BALENCIAGA, Balmain, Givenchy, LaCroix...Oh my...
- 22-year-old model Roni Mazon of Terra the boy
- New Quote, new must-have accessories, anything new about fashion...

1 comment:

Candidly Chris said...

I'm looking forward to your updates!

In other news, I'm coming to San Fran on Thursday... I need ideas for how I'm going to enjoy my time!!

Cheers from Seattle,
Emerald Dandy