Monday, August 07, 2006

Am I a "Type A" person ?

Last night my ex told me that I have type A personality. When I asked him, he told me to Google it and I did. What is the type A personality? Two personality types were developed by the psychological profession in order to define people’s behaviors. Each of these two types has a set of criteria by which those who belong to one type or the other are discovered. These types are type A, the strict and rigid, perfectionistic type and type B, the relaxed individual’s personality type. Type A people has major issues around three key areas: time, money and dirt. Click here for full description.
Surprisingly, after finished reading, my ex was right (he'll be jumping up and down to hear me said this).
Wanna find out what type you are? This survey may help you.

No comments: