Tuesday, August 23, 2011

A Rare Luggage


I was wandering around Union Square today due to the nice weather and boredom and, of course, I went into Barney's to check out Celine luggage bag that I wish for. There are only two bags available in the store which are in mini size in black and medium size in beige. I was surprise that mini size suit me better than medium but I don't really like the color. The SA told me there will be more colors (tri-color) coming in next month but the wait-list is very long because they started taking the name since March. I guess I need to make up my mind soon and start putting my name down on the list if I really want this bag...

1 comment:

thompsonboy said...

Medium is HUGE, mini is much better I think but I have given up on mine cause it's really heavy. Enjoy yours!!