Friday, April 29, 2011

The Loyal Wedding

I don't wanna be bitter but...

Yesterday while I was watching the royal wedding between Prince William & Kate, another marriage I know is being on the rock. As I mentioned in earlier post about the infidelity in someone's marriage... and it seems like now she found out. I'm kinda glad that I could hold myself from telling her so, I don't have to feel responsible for any consequences that may happen. Many people still think that by 'getting married' you will be 'happily ever after,' I think that works only in Disney's movie. To me, getting married means you're entering another phase of life as a team of two people. I don't how the story will turn out but just hope for the best... for both the royal couple and for that person I know.

After all, what people need the most is 'the loyal wedding', not 'the royal wedding'...

1 comment:

thompsonboy said...

how true!!!