Friday, February 18, 2011

Do You Know?

What would you call these shoes that look like the combination of wing-tips + espadrilles + trainers ? (I think in the top two pictures were from PRADA and the last one I'm not sure.)

1 comment:

Nicholas said...

They are all from Prada. I think they are called "creeper."