Friday, June 25, 2010

Quotes of the Day

To celebrate PRIDE weekend in San Francisco, here are some quotes from celebrities on homosexuality:


"Honestly, I like everything. Boyish girls, girlish boys."
- Angelina Jolie -

"I've questioned issues of gender and sexuality since I was a teenager, and I did some experimenting."
- Chloe Sevigny -

"I think a woman and a woman together are beautiful, just as a man and a woman together are beautiful."
- Drew Barrymore -

"I was with a woman when I was about 15 to 16 years old, I was really horny and I would fantasize about boobs."
- Carnie Wilson -

"I think everybody should do it. I recommend it."
- Alanis Morissette -

"I have been with men . . . and I'm not ashamed of it. Besides, a lot of women like that because they like to see a man in touch with his feminine side - to be able to be with men and not be embarrassed about it."
- Andy Dick -

"It's very simple. Everybody's bisexual.If you define bisexuality as having the impulse to try it even just once, then everybody is bisexual."
- Sting -

No comments: