Monday, January 04, 2010

NYE with Kevin

As I previously told you I met up with Kevin @ MyMANybags on New Year Eve. Since I left my camera at my friend's house, I decided to wait until I have our pictures and blog about this. Kevin and I met up at Siam Paragon (duh???) for a lunch at Greyhound Cafe. It was nice to meet him in person since I'm such a big fan of his blog. I also called one of my friend who is Kevin's fan but my friend wasn't available at that time. We chatted over things we have in common - bags, shoes, shopping, etc. After we parted away, we were talking about meeting up later that night at the bars but we missed out. Kevin went out early because he had to fly out the next day. I went to my friend's party first and got to DJ Station around 3 AM. (what a night, huh ?) Kevin is such a doll and it was great to meet him.

Note: He prefers to be discreet, so here are the pics as I promised him.

1 comment:

Kevin @ myMANybags said...

Thank you Sean! Was a pleasure to see you too!

Next time we will meet up again!:-)