Wednesday, May 06, 2009

Operation Rescuing My Hair

Something really bad happened to my hair... Last week I colored my hair, which I've been doing since I was in high school. I don't know it's because I use the hair is too strong, or I left it too long, or both. My hair was ruined afterward and it fell out a lot. Now, I'm trying to rescue my hair by using any possible treatments - Bumble & bumble's Tonic, John Frieda's Root Awakening, Aveeno's Nourish Volumize, Olive Oil - you named it. I'll give it a try for a few days, if nothing gets better, I have to cut all my hair which I've been trying to grow for the last 4 months. Boo...
(Below: I already got my hair style picked out, just in case I can't rescue my hair. pictures source)

2 comments:

Kevin @ myMANybags said...

oh dear, hope you can rescue your hair.

My hair stylist tells me if you have sensitive scalp, try not to let the hair dye touch your scalp. So what she did was to apply close to the roots, may not last as long and it's more tedious to do the colour. Perhaps, next time, you can get a friend to help you apply.

good luck!

SE@N said...

thanks, Kevin...