Saturday, January 17, 2009

Double Meaning of "STUD"

Who knew HGTV is becoming a must-see-TV for a bunch of hot studs? There are more and more hot carpenters featuring on the show. I'm not sure whether they're real carpenters or they're here for the rating. Here are some that I found...

Kyle Carlson, carpenter on Deserving Design


Chip Wade, carpenter on Designed to Sell


Anthony Gilardi, carpenter for Myles of Style


David Bromstad, host of Color Splash


Greg Plitt, carpenter on Designed to Sell

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm right there with you. I'm watching a segment of HGTV Showdown, with Chip Wade, Frank Fontana and Jamie Durie as the MC. DAMMM!! It's like clubbing in your own living room. Knew I should have gotten a 52" screen TV. Ha Ha.

Cati said...

Totally just stumbled on this, but I though Greg was a model.